Updates for Carers Lewisham Mental Health Forum. The next Carers Lewisham MH forum is on March 24th 2017
Lewisham MH and wellbeing Day
On the 14th of February i attended the Lewisham Mental Health & Wellbeing day 2017 “What Keeps Me Well?”. It was held over at Lewisham Town Hall.
SLaM Triangle of Care update
Triangle of Care is a policy regarding how mental health services are engaging with carers, service users and Health professionals.
- SLaM is committed to signing up to the policy.
- A sub group of the family & carers committee to be set up to oversee the self assessment project of ToC.
- Contact made with carers trust to meet with them regarding joining ToC, no date given yet.
- Engagement with different executives to agree to undertake the benchmark.
Research study on E-support for Families and Friends of Individuals affected by Psychosis
- The “EFFIP” project is a 5-year research study aiming to develop and evaluate an online resource dedicated for informal carers to gain information about psychosis, and glean support and advice from others in the same position.
For more info please visit : http://www.carerslewisham.org.uk/research-study-on-e-support-for-families-and-friends-of-individuals-affected-by-psychosis